***This contest has ended***
Ever since I was a little girl, I have been maternal. I didn’t exactly play with dolls, I was rather a tomboy at heart, but when it came down to actual babies…..I knew that I wanted children of my own. I love(d) their smell, their sounds and soft skin. I also knew that one day, when I had kids, I would document them in such a way that I would never forget each stage of their beautiful existence. When I gave birth to the Monsta, I started photographing like mad (obviously that never stopped). After receiving a couple of gifts for stamping hand prints and clay molds for foot prints, I thought that this was a wonderful idea. So wonderful that I never did it. I don’t know what happened, I let those things go up into a closet and I forgot about them. I even said that I would save them for the next and when Cubby came along, I didn’t do it AGAIN! Terrible!
I read a bunch of blogs and every now and then I come across a post about the fabulous Tina Steinberg, an unordinary personalized jeweler. I see her stuff and say, “This is what I want!”. I rarely say that about anything (especially jewelry) but if you check out her designs, you will see why. My children’s fingerprints embedded onto sterling silver charms. It is GENIUS!
Tina is delightfully sweet and a pleasure to do business with. I wear my Round Up My Love pendants that have my boy’s sweet prints on one side and their middle names and birth year on the other side every day.
I love that they hang close to my heart and I find myself reaching for them constantly. I try to put my finger exactly over their print which makes me feel so close to them. The pendants bring up the story of how and why we named them what we did. So special.
Please head over to Tina Steinberg and take a look around her beautiful shop. Tina was kind enough to extend free shipping for the next two weeks by using code: earthskye through February 6, 2011!
Now that you are drooling….. it brings me to the part where I tell you that Tina has generously offered to give away one of her treasures to one of my readers! That is right…..YOU can share in all the goodness and have one for your very own.
Let me start off with showing you the PRIZE:
(U.S. residents only):
A Little Love Charmer on a tan leather lariat style necklace with a citrine stone.
Isn’t this Gorgeous? I love the earthiness of it. This is a specialty item and is not listed on her website, but you can order it by contacting Tina directly.
At this point, you may be wondering how she gets the print on the pendant. Well, it is super simple. Tina sends you a cute little package with a very easy to use kit inside. She includes everything you need to make the impression, repackage and return your fingerprint to her. It took me about 10 minutes to do both kids. Easy breezy.
HOW TO ENTER: (please make separate comments for each entry)
1. Visit Tina Steinberg and tell me which piece of her jewelry you LOVE. You must leave a comment – worth 1 entry
2. Like Tina Steinberg on FaceBook. Comment here and tell me you are now a fan – worth 1 entry
3. Like Earth & Skye Photography on FaceBook. Comment here and tell me you are now a fan – worth 1 entry
4. Follow me on Google Connect (on my sidebar). Comment here and tell me you are now a follower- worth 1 entry
5. Subscribe to EarthandSkye.com via email (under Google Connect on my sidebar). Comment here and tell me you are now a subscriber – worth 1 entry
6. Submit this contest to any online giveaway/contest site. Comment here and tell me what site – worth 1 entry (Unlimited entries)
7. Share this contest on Facebook by clicking the share button at the bottom of this post. Comment here and let me know – worth 1 entry
8. BONUS ENTRIES: Blog about this contest. Comment here 5 times saying, ” I blogged!” and post your link – worth 5 entries! (you must link back to me in your post)
Contest ends midnight, February 2, 2011.
Good Luck everyone!
|Disclosure: Tina Steinberg provided me with a Round Up My Love pendant for this review.|